An obligatory requirement for most vacating tenants is to schedule a professional-grade end of tenancy cleaning of the rented property. Often times it’s better to work with a company that follows pre-approved move out cleaning checklists and ensures that even the most demanding landlords and real estate agents are impressed. When done right – you get your rental deposit back in full.
Take advantage of this efficient end of tenancy cleaning service for your residential or commercial rental property in Manchester. You will get a full and comprehensive treatment that covers all premises from top to bottom, including even hard-to-reach places and out of sight spots.
Working closely with landlords and letting agents, we are well aware of what is expected and required of this move out cleaning service. Also, our cleaning teams will focus their attention mostly on the so called conflict zones – heavy duty rooms and high traffic areas. And in case you have any other specific requirements, just let our cleaners know upon arrival and they will take care of them accordingly.
Wait! You’re moving into a new home. Why not reduce the stress of moving and get your new house deeply cleaned and freshened for you to live in? Whether you are renting or you have just bought it, it definitely feels great to know you are moving into a clean property.
Manchester End of Tenancy Cleaning Package For Your Needs
- Kitchen: Cleaning cupboards, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, countertops. Washing removable shelves and trays. Cleaning and polishing sink. Damp wiping window ledges, skirting boards, door frames and radiators. Sweeping and washing hard surface floors.
- Bathrooms: Scrubbing and disinfecting bathroom floors, tile and grout, toilet and shower. Cleaning and polishing bathroom sinks, counters, mirrors, skirting boards and door frames.
- Bedrooms: Vacuuming and mopping floors. Removing cobwebs. Cleaning mirrors and windows inside. Dusting and washing window sills and ledges. Cleaning inside empty cupboards and wardrobes.
- All living areas: Vacuuming and mopping floors. Polishing tables and wooden furniture. Wiping skirting boards and door frames. Removing cobwebs. Cleaning windows inside, sills and frames.
Benefits of Working With Our Move Out Cleaning Teams in Manchester
- Schedule our end of tenancy cleaning services for a time and day that suits you, including weekend and public holidays at the same price
- Our cleaners follow a comprehensive house move checklist to make sure no place is missed
- They also supply all necessary detergents and equipment, so you don’t have to worry about that
- Thorough oven cleaning can be provided on request. Add external window cleaning to impress even more your landlord
- Customer support that’s always available on 0161 823 0304
- All pricing information you need in the form of a free, no-obligation price estimate before any work is started