Every house needs deep cleaning. You may be proud of your home and keep up with the general cleaning tasks, but never quite find the time for all those extra jobs that simply have to be done from time to time. And let’s be honest, most people don’t crave to spend their free time cleaning inside the fridge and the kitchen cupboards, or scrubbing the tiles in the bathroom.
Now, imagine coming home after a busy day at work and your house is in impeccable condition. And not just clean, but the beds are made like in a hotel, the living room looks and smells welcoming, all your laundry is pressed and put away, your clothes ironed and hanging in the wardrobe. Now you have your long-awaited opportunity to spend some quality time with your family in a clean and fresh environment.
Benefit from such one-off or regular domestic cleaning services that can take care of all these boring and time-consuming tasks for you. Work with our competent house cleaners who will follow all your special requirements and preferences.
All cleaning solutions and equipment are provided by our team members, but if you insist on using specialised products because of their brand or scent they leave afterwards, you are free to provide your own set of cleaning detergents.
Domestic Cleaning Prices
|One-Off Domestic Cleaning|
|Price per hour||from £14|
|Promo (Mon-Wed afternoons) per hour||from £13|
|Regular Domestic Cleaning|
|Price per hour||from £12|
|After Builders Cleaning|
|Price per hour||from £16|
Regular Domestic Cleaning Short Checklist
Choose the priorities of your house cleaning services and be in full control. Usually our cleaning teams follow a well-planned checklist to make sure no areas in your home are left behind. Speak with them to add specific places to their list, or when you have preferences and favourite detergents you want them to use.
- Bedroom, common areas and living room: Dust all accessible surfaces. Wipe down all glass surfaces and fixtures. Clean, mop, vacuum and polish all floors. Take out garbage and recycle.
- Kitchen: Empty sink and load up dishwasher with dirty dishes. Dust all accessible surfaces. Wipe down exterior of oven, stove, fridge. Clean all floor surfaces. Take out garbage and recycle.
- Bathrooms: Wash and sanitise the shower, tub, sink and toilet. Dust all accessible surfaces. Wash all mirrors and glass fixtures. Clean all floors.
- Extras: Doing the laundry and ironing.
As our service is hourly based, your maids will cover as much of that list for the time you’ve booked them. And don’t worry, you’ll always be aware of what they’ll be able to achieve in that time. At the end, our cleaners will go through the checklist with you and make sure you’re completely satisfied with the provided service.
Personalised Domestic Cleaning Services For Your Manchester Home
- Work with a trusted team of licensed and qualified house cleaners who have the necessary practical skills and technical expertise to do the job right
- Customise your domestic cleaning services to cover your specific requirements
- Our one-off cleaning service can take up to 6 hours, depending on the size, number of rooms and the condition of your home
- It can also be scheduled on a regular basis (weekly, fortnightly and monthly), as you will get the same maids with each visit
- Using only eco-friendly and non-toxic products to clean your home effectively
- Schedule for a suitable time and day of the week, even during the weekends at the same price
- Book in combination with other services to save some decent money and time. Add deep carpet cleaning and complete oven cleaning to your order
- Call 0161 823 0304 now and ask for your individual price estimates